Thursday, August 09, 2007
8:28 PM
HAPPY 42nd SPORE :D
Casandra and I! TY GMark(
Hui Wen?) Thank you,and no,it doesn`t look wrong.
I owe so many thank you-s especially Zakk,for the book and Lit notes(!!)
Aiyah the list damn long so thank yourself aite?
Sleepy morning,woke up,bathed.Went to Clementi,met Naz,bus-ed to WCP.No seats,went to the park instead of McD.Settled for this bench,but it got too warm,changed to the bench that Ms Li and Mr Samat sat on,near the toilet.Sat on floor.Did Physics,Math,Lit.Productive one today cos I finished revising for Physics` CT on Monday.
I DON`T LIKE PEOPLE WHO DROP MY STYLUS AND YOU`RE FIRST IN LINE.Talked a while,went back to McD, talked(again).Walked to that bus stop,with Naz perspiring like abcdefg.Bus-ed back.Home-ed.
Rush post cos Kristie is bugging me like there`s no tomorrow to update with pictures,and I`m sleepy.
HAHA KRISTIE NO DETAILS.
beg me for it eh?
No,hug me instead when you come to Spore soon!
ANYONE KEEN TO STUDY WITH ME TOMORROW?
oh,anyone brought home their Geog 2B textbook?
because I didn`t >:[
GOT TO MUG AGAIN NOW.